There are lots of things you need to know when it comes to using Youtube for your content and one of them is to create Youtube thumbnail. in this article, I will tutor you on the easy steps you need to create a thumbnail for your video. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic steps given here and you are very much good to go.
Video thumbnails let viewers see a quick snapshot of your video as they’re browsing YouTube. After your video is finished uploading, you can choose a thumbnail from the three options YouTube automatically generates, or upload your own.
Talking of uploading your thumbnail, you’ll need to get it created first, then I will be teaching you how to create a thumbnail using an app known as “PixelLab”.
Table of Contents
PixelLab is free to download from your mobile store and use for your YouTube thumbnail creation. It has all the needed tools you need to make your thumbnail outstanding.
With the app, you can add stylish text, 3d text, shapes, stickers, and drawing on top of your picture. With a simple and clean interface that lets you focus on whatever you’re doing, a wide selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 60 unique options that you can customize, and of course your imagination, you’ll be able to create stunning graphics right from your phone or tablet.
Features Of PixlLab
Change the background
Save as a project
Remove the background
Edit image perspective
Export your Image
PixelLab App Download
To download this app, simply follow the instructions given below
- Open your Mobile Store and in the search bar, type and search for ” PixelLab”
- Select the official PixelLab App from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on Install and the app will automatically download on your mobile phone
Just like the cover of a book, Youtube Thumbnails is the cover of your video. YouTube thumbnails are small clickable images that a viewer can click on to watch any given video of their choice.
When you create and use a good thumbnail, there are chances that your video can get more views depending on how wonderful and catchy you’ve made your thumbnail.
Though there are lots of apps that you can use to make ” Youtube Thumbnail” this article will be focusing on the PixelLab app.
How To Create Youtube Thumbnail Using The PixelLab App
Follow the steps below to create your thumbnail using the PixelLab app.
- Open the downloaded PixelLab from your app drawer
- Tap on the three dots at the top right and select “Image Size” from the drop-down menu
- In the preset box, select Youtube Thumbnail from the drop-down menu and tap on OK
- Then tap on the + icon at the top left and select “from gallery”
- You’ll be taken to your mobile gallery where you have to select the photo you want to use as your thumbnail
- Next, tap on the check (√) icon at the bottom right
- Adjust the photo by dragging it to fit in the box and use the tools as provided to make the best of your thumbnail. You can add text, effects, colors, background, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the photo icon at the top and select “Save As Image”
- Finally, tap on “Save To Gallery”
When the steps above are promptly followed. Your thumbnail will be ready for use.
To insert your thumbnail, first of all, make sure you’ve uploaded the video. Then go to Youtube studio and select the video, tap on the pencil icon and select custom thumbnail, then select the just created thumbnail from your gallery and save it. And that’s all. The thumbnail will appear on the video
I hope this article on the method to Create Youtube Thumbnail Using The PixelLab App was helpful? Simply use the comment box below for any questions and I will be here to attend to it.