Do you want to Deactivate Crunchyroll Account as a result of one Reason or the other? Well, The Platform provides the easy guide to close your account when you no longer want it and this article will give you the guide you need to follow.
Crunchyroll allows you to Watch the best anime from online and stream episodes of Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball Super, Attack on Titan, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, and more. But if you delete your Account, you will no longer have access to any of the mentioned.
Also, Deleting your Account removes your profile details from Crunchyroll.
Requirements Needed to Delete Crunchyroll Account
In deleting your Crunchyroll Account, You will need a good internet connection and the following:
- Registered email Address or Username
Crunchyroll Deletion Page
Crunchyroll really appreciates you supporting legal anime streaming around the world, especially on the platform. Once you have the requirements needed to Delete your account, then you should know that the deletion Page is accessible. In order to Delete your account permanently, You will need to visit www.crunchyroll.com. From There, your Login details will be needed. See the steps given below
How To Deactivate Crunchyroll Account
Carefully follow the steps given here to delete your account with ease.
- Visit the official page at www.crunchyroll.com
- On the Login Section, enter your Username or Email
- Enter your password and Click Login
- Once you’re logged in, go to the help page and click “Can I deactivate/delete my account?” and it will take you to the “Nuke” page.
- Then Click “Deactivate Account.”
- Fill the form displayed; Then a pop up will ask if you’re really sure you want to delete the account, Click click “Yes”
That’s All, your Crunchyroll account will be deleted.
Do you have any Question on this method to Deactivate Crunchyroll Account? Let us hear from your Through the COMMENT BOX Below. Also Share this article on your Social media Account so that friends looking for this information will learn from it.