If you are looking for the Quick and easy Steps to delete Instagram Account Permanently, Then look no further as this article will tutor you everything you need to Know in Deleting your Account. Instagram can be fun to use but when you will need a Break or no longer Want to use the platform, here is what to do.
While on this Quest to delete your Account, have it in mind that when you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. But If you’d just like to take a break instead to come back later, you can temporarily disable your account instead, we will also show you the steps here.
If it happens that you delete your account, also have it in mind that you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and Instagram can’t reactivate deleted accounts, So you have to think it again before carrying out the steps below.
How To Delete Instagram Account – Deactivate Instagram Page
- Visit Instagram Account Deletion page. (Note: you will be asked to log in first, If you are not logged in. You can’t Delete your account from within the Instagram app)
- Select an Option why you are deleting your Account and Re-enter your Password
- Click on Permanently delete my Account and your account will be deleted.
How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
- From your Web Browser, Go to www.instagram.com
- Enter your Login Details in the Space Provided and Click Login
- Click on your Profile Icon at the top right
- Next Click Edit Profile
- At the bottom of your profile information, Click on “Temporarily Disable your Account” and your account will be Disabled. You can come back anytime you feel like it.
That’s All. Got any Question? Kindly reach via the COMMENT BOX Below. Also feel free to Share this Method to Delete Instagram Account on your Social Media Account so that others can know about it.