Closing your LinkedIn account will delete any recommendations or endorsements you’ve given or received, plus your messages and connections, If your mind is made up to do so, Then Here is How To Delete Linkedin Account With Ease.
When you Delete your Account, your profile and access to all your LinkedIn information will be removed from the LinkedIn Platform.
You won’t have access to your connections or any information you’ve added to your account, your profile will no longer be visible on LinkedIn.
Also Search engines like Yahoo!, Bing, and Google may still display your information temporarily due to the way they collect and update their search data. With your Registered Email Address and Password, Your Account will be Successfully Removed.
If you have a premium membership, own a LinkedIn group, or have a premium account license, you’ll have to resolve those accounts before being able to close your Basic account.
How To Delete LinkedIn Account – LinkedIn.com Deactivation
Follow the Steps below to Delete your Account on LinkedIn.
- Go to www.linkedin.com
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign in
- Then Click the Me icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown menu.
- Under the “Account management” section of the Account tab, click Change next to Closing your LinkedIn account
- Check the reason for closing your account and click “Next”.
- Enter your account password and click Close account.
That’s All. Your Account Will be Deleted.
When you ave a Second thought on this, You can reopen your account if it’s been closed less than 20 days, but LinkedIn Will be unable to recover the following even if you reopen your account:
- Endorsements and recommendations
- Ignored or pending invitations
- Followings (Influencers, Companies, etc.)
- Group memberships
How To Close Your Linkedin Account on iOS and Android
- Open the Linkedin App and Tap your profile picture.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner of your profile.
- On the Account tab, tap Close account.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
Share thsi Information on how to Delete LinkedIn Account on your Social Media Account So that others can know about it. Also Feel Free to Ask any Question Via the COMMENT BOX Below concerning this article and we will be here to attend to you