To get Facebook Stars as a creator, there are some information you need to know and right in this article, I have taken my time to write the needed information and trust me, at the end of reading this article, you’ll know what Facebook stars is all about and the basic steps to get started.
Stars on Facebook is one legit way to earn money for your hard work as a creator and to use get started with it, there are some basic information you need to know. The steps to get started are easy as A, B, C, and D, once you adhere to the instructions given here, you’ll be very much good to go.
Facebook Stars is a feature that allows you to monetize your video and audio content. Your viewers can buy Stars and send them to you while you’re live or for on-demand videos that have Stars enabled, or while you’re live in a live audio room.
Now, it is paramount to know that for every Star you receive, Facebook will pay you $0.01 USD.
THIS MIGHT INTEREST YOU: Youtube Partner Program Eligibile Countries – Youtube Monetization Countries List
The Facebook stars feature is a way for creators to make money on the social media platform and when you have a very good fan base, believe me, you’ll make a lot of money via the feature after it has been enabled. However, the stars feature is not accessible for everyone which is why you have to read on to know if your country is eligible to use the feature.
Countries Where Facebook Stars Are Available
Below are the list of countries where the Facebook stars feature is currently available. If your country is not found on the list, do not panic as it will be added in the near future.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Note: More countries will be supported soon
FB Stars Eligibility
- You must meet Community Standards.
- You must pass and remain compliant with Facebook’s Partner Monetization Policies.
- You must have 1,000 followers for at least 60 consecutive days.
- You must live in a country eligible for Stars (countries listed above)
- You must agree to the Stars Terms and Conditions.
How To Get Facebook Stars
- Go to the Creator Studio
- Click on Monetization and accept the Terms and Conditions. to start using Starts. But Facebook recommend that you set up a payment account so that it can route your Stars earnings in a timely, consistent manner.
- Set up a Payment Account by adding your details when prompted (you will need your tax form), Upload your tax form, Link your bank or PayPal account, and review your details.
- Go to Creator Studio, then click on Monetization and select Stars to continue setting up Stars
It’s as simple as that.
You must enable Stars before you can earn money in your live videos with Stars. All you have to do is to follow the basic steps above and you are very much good to go.
Meanwhile, share this method to get Facebook stars on your social media accounts so that others can know about it. Also, use the comment box below for any questions or recommendations on this article and DailiesRoom.com will be here to attend to you.