Whatever group it is that you Joined On Facebook, You can Simply Leave the Group With others knowing about it. When your Leave Facebook Group Chat, You’re removed from the member list and the group will be removed from your list of groups.
Other Members on that group will no longer know when you’ve seen a group post, even if you saw it before you left the group. You will no Longer Get Notifications or See the Group’s Updates on your News Feed.
There are many Reasons why One will want to Leave a Facebook Group Chat, it might be that You may want to leave a group chat because of rude or offensive messages sent by just one or a couple of members, or You are no Longer interested In the topics that are discussed.
Whichever reason you have, you can leave the Said group by using this careful article we’ve prepared for you here.
How To Leave Facebook Group Chat Without Notification
You Joined That Group and You can also Leave that Group, the steps we’ve given below will guide you on how To go about it.
On A Computer
- Go to Your Browser and Visit www.facebook.com
- if you are not logged In, Simply Enter your Email Address or Phone Number
- Enter your password and Click on Login
- Now on the Page, the shortcut of the Groups You Joined are Displayed. Click on The One You want to leave OR click Groups in the left menu and select the group you want to leave
- Click Joined below the cover photo and then select Leave Group
- Next on the Screen is a Question asking if you want to leave the group, Simply Click on “Leave group”
On Mobile Browser
- Go to www.facebook.com and login With your Details
- Then From your News Feed tap on the three Lines at the top right
- Tap Groups and select the group you want to leave.
- Tap Joined below the cover photo and select Leave Group.
The steps are Easy right? Simply follow them to Leave that group you no longer want to be part of, for the reasons best known to you.
Meanwhile, Share this Steps to Leave Facebook Group Chat Without Notification On your Social Media Account so that others can know about it.