You can quickly leave a Facebook Group that you don’t want to be part of and here is an article that will take you through the right steps. Facebook Group Exit steps are easy as A, B, C, D, provided your mind is made up to leave the group, then you are very much good to go.
When you leave a group, you will no longer see anything related to that group and from the list of the groups, you are part of, that particular group you exit won’t be seen there anymore. You will no longer see group notifications and every other thing that has to do with the group.
It doesn’t take much to exit a group. All you have to do is to sign in to your account and follow prompts as explained in this article.
When you leave a group, the following happens;
- Other members of the group won’t be notified if you leave.
- You’re removed from the member list and the group will be removed from your list of groups.
- You’ll no longer get group notifications or see group posts in your news feed.
- Members will no longer know when you’ve seen a group post, even if you saw it before you left the group.
Having listed that, see the steps below if you still want to exit a group.
Steps To Facebook Group Exit
- Open your Facebook app from your mobile device
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- On the page, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Then select “groups” and the list of groups you are part of will be displayed
- Select the group you want to leave and the group profile page will be opened
- Next, tap on the three dots at the top right side of the page and select “Leave group”
- You will be asked a question if you want to leave the group, simply tap on “leave group” and you will be removed from the group
Remember, other members won’t be notified when you leave a Facebook group, which even makes it good not to worry who will ask you why you leave and all that.
If you follow the steps given above, then leaving a Facebook group will be done successfully.
However, if you have any questions on these steps to Facebook group Exit, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, do well to share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.