Have you found that special one on the Badoo dating site and you are looking for a way to delete your account? Here is the basic steps you need to take to sign in and delete Badoo account with ease. All you have to do is to follow the steps given in this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
Badoo account deactivation is as simple as A, B, C, and D. Even the Badoo dating site gives you the steps to do so which is to say, the dating site is in support of you deactivating your account if you no longer need the services it has to offer.
To successfully get rid of your account, you must be ready with the sign-in information because you’ll be required to sign in to the account you want to delete. In signing in, you’ll need your Badoo registered information as listed below.
- Registered email address or phone number
Badoo is an ideal site when it comes to dating, flirting, romance, and more. But when you are no longer interested in what it has to offer, then you can delete your account without stress.
Badoo Account Login
As a requirement to access the deletion page, you’ll need to sign in to your account to get started, see the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Badoo at www.badoo.com
- Click on “Sign In” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click on Sign In
Alternatively, there is a “Sign In Via Facebook” on the homepage of Badoo, you can simply click on it to sign in with your Facebook sign-in details and you’ll be taken to the Badoo platform.
How To Delete Badoo Account
If your mind is truly made up to delete your account, then after you might have logged in using the steps above, simply follow the steps below to delete your account.
- Click on the cog icon on the top right corner of your profile page
- On the settings page, click on Account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says ”Delete Account” and click on it
- Then click on Delete Your Account and click on “Continue”
- Click on a specific reason for deleting your account and add an optional comment. Then click on the Delete account button.
After you’ve carefully followed the account deletion steps, Badoo will retain your details for 30 days (your profile will be hidden during this period). There will be an email to reactivate your account. if you click on the link in the email within the 30days, your account will be reactivated, but when ignored, after 30 days, it will be deleted permanently.
It’s as simple as that.
Share this method to log in and delete Baddo account on your social media accounts so that others will learn about it. If you have any questions about this article, feel free to relate them to DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.