It’s So unfortunate when you have lost your phone, because you will miss some activities done with it, Like Meeting Friends on your Social Media Networks and more. But you can Login Wechat Web if you lost your Phone (i guess that’s why you are here) using the basic steps given in this article.
You can Login to Wechat on the web using a Computer which will be difficult because you would need to Scan A code which is done with your phone. But in this case, You’ve Lost your Phone
WeChat web Login requires the use browser cookies to help you log in to allow the web application to function and also it needs to scan a code from your Wechat Mobile Device. Therefore the only Way to Login to your Wechat Account on the web is through you scanning the Code.
How To Login Wechat Web If I Lost My Phone – www.wechat.com
There is no way you can login your Wechat on the Web if you Lost your Phone, because there are requirements that will be needed in other to Login Successfully.
Below is the Method to Login to your Wechat account on the Web.
- Visit www.web.wechat.com
- Scan the Wechat QR Code on the screen
- From the WeChat app on your phone, Tap on “+” icon which is located top right of the application.
- Tap “Scan QR Code” on the menu which will appear just after you tap on plus.
- Scan QR Code carefully with your phone.
- Confirm your Web login by Clicking “Login on Web“
- And you will be successfully Login to your account.
There are Features on the Wechat Web that will let you enjoy the Chatting Platform
- Receive Message Alerts Pop-ups on your PC
- File Transfer between Mobile Device and PC is made easy.
If you don’t have Java on your PC yet, Kindly install it or update it in other to enjoy the Wechat on the Web.
Tell us What you think on How To Login Wechat Web by using the Comment Box below and also feel free to share this with friends so that they can also learn from it.