Making Facebook Avatar Profile Picture is easy as A, B, C, D, and here is an article that will give you easy step-by-step guidelines on how to go about it. Facebook Avatar since its introduction has been making waves on the Facebook platform, and to get an edge, you will now be able to create your Avatar and use it as your profile picture as well.
In my previous article, I tutored you on the short and simple steps on how you can use your Facebook Avatar For comments on any post or photos you see on your newsfeed and I believe most of us found it helpful.
Also, in this article, you will learn what it takes to make that same avatar your profile picture that all your friends and even the friends of your friends can see. It is very much free to create and use your Avatar on Facebook.
A lot of Facebook users who have updated their Facebook mobile app and also create an avatar are using it to make their profile and you are also going to learn how they did it. All you have to do is to read this article carefully and you are very much good to go.
Facebook Avatar simply allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves. In making use of this feature, one will need to first of all, update his or her Facebook App because it is through the Facebook mobile app that you will be able to make an avatar.
When the functionality is available to you, then you will be able to do it easily without the help of a third-party. However, for those that have created their avatar already and look forward to making it or using it as a profile picture, then this article is for you.
How To Create A Facebook Avatar
For the sake of those who haven’t created an account yet, you just need to update your Facebook app from your Google Play Store or App Store, then follow the steps below
- Open the updated Facebook mobile app and sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password if you have not.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Scroll down and tap on the “Avatars” icon (you will definitely see the icon, provided you update your app. Remember, NOTE: it is not the Facebook lite app). See image below
- On the next page, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”, select your hairstyle, choose the color of hair you want and carry out every necessary editing you want to.
- When you are done, tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
It’s as simple as that.
How To Make Facebook Avatar Profile Picture
Now that you are done with creating your avatar, you need the steps below to make use of it as your profile picture.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Tap on your profile picture at the top left side to the “what’s on your mind?” box
- Next, tap on the camera icon by your profile picture and you will see a menu
- From the menu, select “Make Avatar Profile Picture” and you will be taken to your avatar customization page
- There, tap on the arrow icon at the top right and select “make profile picture”
- Select the pose you want and the background. Then tap on “Next” and select the number of hours, days, or weeks you want it to stay as a temporary profile picture and click on Save
With the steps above carefully followed, your avatar will be used as your profile picture.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions on the method to Make Facebook Avatar Profile Picture, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.