To make GOTv Payment Using Quickteller, is the best way to avoid standing on the Queue at the bank, With the Method we are going to outline Here, You will be able to Make Payment even from the comfort of your home. When you carryout the basic steps given here to make the payment, your viewing will be restored.
Using Quickteller allows the subscriber to pay into his/her subscription account for the renewal of his services from the Quickteller web link.
How To Make GOTv Payment Using Quickteller: GOtv Subscription
Make Sure to Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected, then follow the Steps given below:
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv
- Select the GOtv bouquet of your choice (GOtv or GOtvplus).
- Then Enter your e-mail address, IUC number
- Enter your mobile phone number and Click NEXT.
- Enter the GOtv subscriber’s name and confirm that your IUC number was filled correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and then enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Click PAY and wait to get a message showing a Successful transaction
You can also make Payments on GOTv by visiting it’s official Website. See the Steps given below
GOTv Self Service Subscription Online
- From your Browser, Go to www.eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/pay
- On the page, Enter your IUC Number
- Select your Country and Enter the captcha text in the appropriate field
- Click on Verify and proceed to Make Payments
Once you have carried out the steps above, your GOtv account will be credited and your viewing will be restored.
It’s as easy as that.
Feedback? Questions on How to Make GOTv Payments Using quickteller? Feel Free to use the COMMENT BOX Below. Also let others know by sharing this article on your Social Media Account