To open Amazon KDP account, you have to adhere to the basic steps given in this article. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic principles given here and you’ll be very much good to go. Creating your amazon KDP account is simple as A, B, C, and D.
Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) is a platform that allows authors and publishers to self-publish their books in electronic and print formats on the Amazon website. It is free to use and offers a range of formatting and publishing tools to help you get your book ready for publication.
With KDP, you can reach a wide audience of readers, as your book will be available on Amazon and can be sold to customers in many countries around the world. You can also choose to enroll your book in the Kindle Unlimited and Kindle Owners’ Lending Library programs, which can help you reach even more readers.
READ THIS: Awww.amazon.com Password Assistance | Amazon Password Reset
Benefits Of Amazon KDP
There are several benefits to using Amazon KDP to self-publish your book, some of them are listed below;
- Reach a wide audience
- Easy to use
- No upfront costs
- Control over the publishing process
- Earn royalties
- Enroll in Kindle Unlimited
- Professional appearance
How To Open Amazon KDP Account
To create an Amazon KDP account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon KDP website (www.kdp.amazon.com) and click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner.
- If you already have an Amazon account, you can use those login details to sign in to KDP. If you don’t have an Amazon account, click on the “Create your Amazon account” button and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- Once you are signed in to KDP, click on the “Books” tab at the top of the page and then click on the “+Add new title” button.
- Follow the prompts to enter your book’s title, author name, and other details. You will also need to upload your book’s cover image and the file containing the text of your book.
- Once you have entered all of the required information and uploaded your book files, click on the “Save and continue” button to review your book’s details and make any necessary changes.
- When you are satisfied with your book’s details, click on the “Publish your Kindle eBook” or “Publish your paperback” button to make your book available for sale on Amazon.
It is important to note that your book will need to meet Amazon’s content guidelines in order to be published through Amazon KDP.
Amazon KDP Login
To log in to your Amazon KDP account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon KDP website (www.kdp.amazon.com)
- Click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner.
- Enter your Amazon login email address and password in the fields provided, then click on the “Sign in” button.
- Once you are logged in to amazon KDP, you will be able to access your account dashboard and manage your published books.
With the steps above properly taken, you’ll be very much good to go.
If you have any questions about this method to Open Amazon KDP Account | Sign Up For Amazon KDP – Kindle Direct Publishing Account, feel free to use the comment box below.