Have you ever been in a kind of situation whereby your friend on your social media, Facebook is celebrating His / Her Birthday but you do not know what or how to wish Him / Her in Text? We all have been there, trust me, you are not the only one. The Good news here is that Facebook has given us a way out. With a Facebook already made Birthday video, we can wish our beloved a Happy Birthday Without the need of writing a long text for Him / Her. Join us as we discuss the steps to Post Facebook Birthday Video To Friends FB Timeline.
Facebook as a social media allows you to be close to friends both friends and newly made friends, and not only that it makes you close to them but also allowing you enjoy every bit of the relationship that you are sharing.
I know before now, you do see a Friendversary video on Facebook posted by someone on your friend list to celebrate friendship on Facebook. This also is another way the social media Facebook connects us with family and friends.
Some other times, this Facebook birthday video for friend we are talking about are memory video, perhaps a memory you shared a long time ago, and a good thing about all these is that, it can be shared with friends on your friends list or to public if you wish for them to see it.
How To Post Facebook Birthday Video To Friends FB Timeline
With just a simple “Happy Birthday Video” you can make your friends day. Also, you can share your own Facebook Birthday made video which is always available after your birthday with friends, it is not only your friends Birthday video that can be shared.
Below is just a simple way you can use a Video to wish a Friend a Happy Birthday on Facebook
- Launch The Facebook App from your mobile device
- Whenever a friend is Celebrating a Birthday, it is always on the Notification section right. Now Check your News Feed or Home (not really your notification). If Facebook made a Birthday Video for your friend or Yours ( if yours, it always appear after your actual Birthday), there will be a Notification at the top page Notifying you of the Video.
- Click the video to view or Edit, after that click on the Share Button below the video
- Select who will see the post and tag friends if you want to. You can still write a short note or wish at the space given at the top page, but if you do not want to you are free.
- Finally, Click on Post to share the Birthday video
Its as simple as that.
Note: It should be noted that not all friends have the privilege of Facebook making them a Birthday video. So you can’t Post Facebook Birthday Video to friends that is celebrating he or her HBD. You only do if the Birthday video is made available on Facebook.
What do you think about this? kindly leave a COMMENT in the comment session below and please share with friends on your social media account. Thanks