Deployment is now ongoing for Npower Applicant which most of you really need to print your Npower Letter of Deployment. So if you have not really print yours, here in this post, I will be talking you through the steps you need to Print Npower Deployment Posting Letter 2018
So before looking for How to Print Npower Deployment Posting Letter 2018, remember you will first have to login to Npower dashboard to print your letter.
Then all the new recruit are to report to their place of primary Assignment and obtain their letter if Resumption.
NOTE: If you don’t know how to do it or you have no printer, Please walk into any of the Business centers to print your Npower letter of deployment with this below guide.
Now you are to follow the steps guide if you want to print your Npower letter of deployment from your Npower Dashboard
How to Print Npower Deployment Posting Letter 2018
Normally Npower will communicate you on when to print your deployment letter, orientation and other things you need to know about Npower Programme.
So the 300,000 newly recruited Npower beneficiaries are to visit Npower website to start printing the letter of deployment
- Visit Npower Website: npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Enter your mobile Phone number or your email address you registered with and
- Then Click the “NPOWER Submit” button.
- If your mobile phone number or email address is in the database, you will be directed to the next page for your password.
- Enter your registered password.
- Finally; Click “SUBMIT” to login to your Npoewer dashboard.
So The communication will be done via email, phone number or through your npower dashboard for the Printing of Deployment Posting Letter.
So once you are them on your dashboard, you will then see where to proceed in printing your Posting Letter. Is just very easy. Please Note that you can also ask us for any help on this Npower Posting Letter 2018.