Making a decision to leave Facebook can be a tough one at times. At times you might be worried about your privacy, or thinking about switching to an alternative to Facebook. If you have deactivated your Facebook Account before and looking for a way to get it back, then there is no need to panic. In this article, you will learn how to Reactivate Facebook account without stress.
You can recover your Facebook account if you had already made the mistake of deactivating it before. This can be reactivated once you choose to use it again. If you have forgotten your password and want to get back into your account, you can recover your account as long as you still have access to the email address that’s linked to the Facebook account. This can happen no matter how old the Facebook account is as long as the account was not deleted.
Reactivating a self-deactivated FB account is as simple as logging back into your account. Once you reactivate your Facebook account your Facebook friends will be able to view your account again and connect with you with ease, unlike when your FB.com account has been deactivated, friends won’t be able to see your Facebook details like your timeline, photos, profile, etc.
When you are ready to reactivate your FB account, you might wonder when you would be able to get it back and start using it. That’s not a problem, once you submit your appeal, you should wait until Facebook reactivates it.
This may take 1-7 days for it to be reactivated. All you would do is to check your email daily which is linked to your deactivated FB account. You can then expect to reactivate your account within two weeks.
How To Reactivate Facebook Account
The steps on how to reactivate an FB account vary depending on the device used. Below are some steps on how to go about it on different devices (Android and computer);
- Open Facebook by tapping on the Facebook app icon.
- After you might have opened the Facebook app, enter your email address or phone number as required.
- Then enter your password which you used to open the Facebook account at the beginning. In the case where you have forgotten your password, then you will have to reset it before you can continue.
- Tap on login which is the blue button at the bottom of the page.
- Then wait for your News Feed to open and you can start using your Facebook again without any complications.
On Desktops (Computers)
- Open Facebook by going to www.facebook.com in your computer’s web browser.
- Enter your email address or phone number that you used to open the Facebook account at first in the box required.
- Type in your password where required. If you have forgotten your password, you will have to reset it before you can continue.
- Click on login to continue.
- Then wait for your News Feed to open, then you can continue to use your Facebook account again.
That’s all to reactivate your account, you don’t have to do much.
Having followed all these steps mentioned above, you should be sure to get your Fb.com reactivated and start using it again.
However, if you have found this method to Reactivate Facebook Account helpful, feel free to let us know by using the comment box. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.