How to Recover Facebook Password Via Trusted FB Friend/contact – How long have you been telling friends “I can’t reset my password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.” Then check this out below.
Not just you but most people have been longing to know or learn this following below:
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number
- How to recover facebook password without confirmation reset code
- How to recover facebook password without email and security question
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number 2018-19
However, I have Some good news for you. You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. You may also be able to get help from friends.
How to Recover Facebook Password Via Trusted FB Friend/contact
To Use a trusted FB friend/contact to help If you’re locked out of your account, you canwho can help you regain access to your account. To request help from your trusted contacts:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Click “Forgot your password?” on the login page.
- If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click “Search.”
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these (which you apparently don’t), click “No longer have access to these?”
- Enter a new email address or phone that you know you can access and click “Continue.”
- Click “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- You’ll see a set of instructions that includes a URL. The URL contains a special security code that only your trusted contact can access. Call your friend and give him/her the URL so that they can open the link and give the security code to you.
- Use the security code from your trusted contact to access your account.
Make sure you let your trusted friend know to expect the email/security code, and to “shred delete” the email as soon as they give you the security code because if they don’t and your Facebook account was hacked, the hacker could also have access to your email account.