We recently wrote an article on Total/NNPC Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 and in the comment of that post, we understand that most of you do not know how to register for the application, so we dissed to do what www.dailiesroom.com knows how to do beet.
So, in this article, we will be showing you all you need to know and do in other to successfully apply for your NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme
Applicant Qualification (How and who is qualified)
First of all, you have to know that not everyone can apply for the Total/NNPC Scholarship Scheme because everyone is not qualified. To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
NOTE that the following categories of students should not apply:
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
How to Register for Total/NNPC Scholarship Scheme
After knowing all this above, then visit this link For Registration and Login; Note that then the page opens, you will be required to fill in your details in the page form. So fill in the following like Your Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Country and other
Remember that you can also Contact email to Apply now: email@example.com.
PLEASE also NOTE that you can always Stay Tuned on www.dailiesroom.com for more Tips and Tricks. And you can use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation about Total/NNPC Scholarship Scheme Application.