Are you banking with the United Bank For Africa (UBA) and you are looking for easy ways to bank on the financial institution? Well, read this article as I will tutor you on how to register for UBA Internet Banking and the features that you are going love while using the online banking platform. Also, I will be sharing with you the basic requirements needed to get started.
With the online banking feature introduced by UBA, customers can now bank with ease, from the comfort of their home and even avoid the queue in that ATM stand. But before you can benefit from the online banking platform, you will first enroll/register and in doing so, I want you to know that it is easy as A, B, C, D. As long as you can follow the basics given in this article, then you are good to go.
Using this Internet banking method when you want to bank, it makes it easy for you in all the transactions you want to do, even when you are on the go, provided there is a good internet connection, you just need to sign in and start banking.
It is secure, so you have nothing to be afraid of. You can register your self which is known as “Self-Registration” and that is what this article will guide you on.
Countries That Can Access United Bank For Africa Internet Banking
Wherever you find yourself on the planet that UBA has a branch and there is a good internet network, then this online banking is available for you to enroll. Check out the list of countries that can access internet banking below.
- Burkina Faso
- Congo Brazzaville
- Cote D’ivoire
- Guinea Conakry
- Sierra Leone
- U. S. A.
Features Of UBA Online Banking
You will love the online banking platform for the following.
- Easy to use
- Instant Self-Registration
- Image & Phrase security feature
- Multiple payments on the screen
- My Transaction Diary
- Create Payment Template
- Send funds to Branch for pick up by the third party
- Buy Airtime
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills
- Book Flights
- Cyber Receipt
- 24/7 customer support
Requirements For Enrollment/Register
You will need the following to register on internet banking.
- An Active Account
- Internet-enabled devices like computer, tablets, smartphones
- A completed enrollment form/webform
- An executed indemnity (for higher transaction limits up to N5m for individuals and N100m for Corporate users)
How To Register For UBA Internet Banking
Trust me when I say the steps are easy, as long as you want to bank securely, then taking the steps here isn’t difficult. Simply adhere to the steps given below to sign up on the Internet banking platform.
- From your browser (Preferably PC browser), go to UBA official banking website for instant self-registration at www.ibank.ubagroup.com and click on “Instant Self-Registration” at the bottom of the login form.
- On the next page, enter your account number and provide your UBA debit card details in this format
— First six (6) Digits
— Last Four (4) Digits
— Debit card PIN
— Expiry Date (Year and month)
- Then click on Continue to complete your registration.
UBA Online Banking Login (www.ibank.ubagroup.com Sign In)
To sign in to your Internet banking dashboard, where you can carry out transactions with ease, just follow the steps given below.
- Go to www.ibank.ubagroup.com and on the page, select your country and the language
- Enter your user ID in the appropriate field.
- Then click on Login
- Enter your password and click Login again. If you forgot your password, you can simply reset it by clicking on the “Forgot password” link at the bottom of the login form.
That’s all, and you will be signed in to your account.
UBA Online Banking App Download
For ease of access and use, you can simply download the mobile app on an internet-enabled device. Just visit your mobile store and search for “UBA Mobile Banking” or click on any of your devices supported link below to download for free.
UBA Contact/Customer Support
57 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
+234 700 2255 822 (0700-CALL-UBA)
+234 1 280 8822 (2808UBA)
+234 1 631 9822
I strongly recommend this app to every UBA customer that wants to enjoy Online banking. Just take the steps above to sign up and get started.
If you have any questions on this UBA Internet Banking Enrollment/Registration, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can benefit from it.