IS your Name also among the newly shortlisted FRSC Recruitment list but you really don’t have your FRSC Slip anymore? Then I must say, you really have not to worry anymore as I will be showing how to reprint my frsc registration from frsc.gov.ng recruitment login.
Just in case you are thinking you are the only one facing this issue. Well, we get to know of this problem following the email that most of our lovely fans sent to us about How to Print FRSC Slip Online dashboard
Printing out your FRSC Slip Online is very much important because now that you have been shortlisted and ready for the physical assessment, you will be required to come along with a printed copy of this FRSC Slip Page.
However, the first important steps you will have to follow is having or knowing your Username and Password. So, in respect of knowing that check below to answer the very questions, you have been asking since which is “how to reprint my frsc registration | frsc.gov.ng recruitment login”
How To Reprint My FRSC Registration | frsc.gov.ng Recruitment Login
You want to login to see your application then you should use the steps below;
- Log on to the Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC official website → https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- From the top of the page, you should see “Application Login” link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then click on Login.
- Now you have login Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC FRSC Recruitment dashboard, the next is to access your “Data Page”.
- You should navigate your mouse to “Application” then click on “My Application”
- Now you should see the information you already fill. From your computer Keyboard press and hold the “Ctrl + P” (which is a command to print).\
- from your printer, make sure you select how many copies you want, then click on “Print”. And that is all.
TOP TIP: It’s better you print more than one copy because you might be asked to submit a copy during the time of assessment.
Please do us the comment box below in asking any question(s) you may want to know the answer. Also, use the share Icon in sharing with your friends.