You don’t have to forsake that Facebook account simply because you forgot your Password. As a Matter of fact, it’s not everything that your Brain can recall most times and Facebook Password isn’t left out. We have prepared this guide on how to Reset Facebook Password So that you can reset that forgotten password and be happy to have your Facebook Account back.
Facebook Password is just a gateway into your Facebook Account and because of that, one has to be careful with it anytime. So for an already forgotten password, the steps given in this article should be properly followed if you want to reset it.
You can reset your Password, if you are logged in to your account, Just Like Some of us that don’t usually Log out of our Account most Cases, So if you fall under this categories, You can reset your Facebook right from your account, But for those that already logged out but logging in again became a problem due to the fact that they forgot there Password, You can also reset with the proper steps given here.
When you create a new password, make sure that it’s at least 8 characters long and also make use of a good combination of numbers, letters, and punctuation marks.
How To Reset Facebook Password Without Email
After Resetting your Password, You will be able to log in again with the New Password you created. See the steps given below:
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- In the box provided, Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account.
- Click on “Search”.
- Select how you want to reset your password and of course, Select “Send Code Via SMS” (Since You are Resetting Without Email)
- Then Click on Continue and follow onscreen instructions to complete the process
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, Then you should know that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account. To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in, Follow the Steps below:
- Tap the hamburger Line in the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings
- Then tap Security and Login.
- Tap Change password.
- Type your current and new password and tap Save Changes.
If you have any question on How To Reset Facebook Password, Then feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below. Also, share this article with friends on Your Social Media Account So that they can Know about it.