It is easy as A, B, C, D to reset Netflix password and you are going to learn the basic steps in this article. Netflix entertainment platform made it very easy for users to get back into their account whenever they forget their password by providing a simple method to recover it, read on to know more, and how to get started.
Your password is the gate pass that ushers you into your account before you can carry out any operation like managing your profile, subscription, watching your favorite movies, see trending movies and documentaries, and lots more.
So if you can’t access your account, that means you won’t be able to use the platform.
You will be able to stream on your phone, tablet, laptop when you have your login password to access the contents on Netflix. As a matter of fact, there is unlimited entertainment that awaits your logging in.
How To Reset Netflix Password For Login
If you can’t sign in to Netflix, you can reset your login password. Here I will take you through two methods yo reset it very quickly, which are;
- By registered email method
- By text message through registered mobile number
For you to use any of the methods listed above, for a quick result, make sure the email address or phone number (depending on the method) is registered with Netflix. See the steps below.
Using Your Registered Email Address Method
- Visit the Netflix help page at www.netflix.com/loginhelp
- Select “Email” and enter your email address in the space provided
- Then select “Email Me”
- You will be sent an email, so open your email inbox and follow the steps in the password reset email you receive (the email will typically arrive within a few minutes, and contains a link that will sign you into the entertainment platform automatically)
- Once signed in, you’ll be asked to create a new password. Your new password can’t be the same as your previous password.
Note: The link in the email will expire after 24 hours. You can send yourself another email from www.netflix.com/loginhelp. If you didn’t receive an email, you can check additional folders (spam, junk, promotions) and any email filters you set up.
Using Text Message Method
- Visit www.netflix.com/loginhelp
- On the page, select “Text Message (SMS)”.
- Then enter the phone number associated with your account i.e the mobile number you used to create your Netflix account
- Select “Text Me” and you’ll be sent a verification code to enter to reset your password (please note that this code expires after 20 minutes)
With the steps above properly followed, your Netflix account will be recovered quickly and you can sign in with your new password by using the steps below.
Netflix New Password Login
You can sign in with your new password and start watching Netflix movies & TV shows online or stream right to your smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet, and more. Simply follow the steps below.
- Go to Netflix official page at www.netflix.com and click on the “Sign in” button at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click on “Sign In”
Netflix Login WIth Facebook Account
If you will like to use your Facebook account to sign in instead, then you can do so by following the steps given below. But have it in mind that the Netflix platform will access your Facebook public information i.e your name and profile picture to give you go ahead on its platform.
- Visit www.netflix.com and click on “Sign In” at the top right side of the page
- Next, click on the “Login With Facebook” link and you will be directed to the Facebook sign-in page
- Enter your Facebook email address or phone number and password
- Click on “Login” and you will be signed in to the Netflix page
Your login is very much secured and even using your Facebook account to sign in is not a problem as your data won’t be shared unnecessarily.
However, if you have any questions about this method to Reset Netflix Password For Login, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.