LinkedIn Job Search enables you to find and leverage professional opportunities in many unique ways, Here you are going to learn how to Search for Jobs on www.linkedin.com without stress. In other to get that job you are Looking for, The basic Steps to take are Listed here.
As long as you are search for jobs on LinkedIn, The Platform gives you the needed tools to begin With. You can Quickly find job opportunities wherever you want with LinkedIn location based search
You can use LinkedIn to search and apply for job opportunities that have been posted by companies and recruiters, based on a keyword, title, or location.
Follow the steps below to search for jobs on LinkedIn.com.
- Visit LinkedIn official Website at www.linkedin.com
- Sign in to your Account
- Click the Port-folio icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Then in the search bar, Search for the jobs field, type a job title, keyword, or company name. (You can use the Search location field to type a city name, state/province/territory name, or country name)
- Click on Search.
If you want to search for Jobs on your Android, the the steps below can help:
Search Jobs on LinkedIn for Android
- Visit your Play Store and search for “LinkedIn Job Search” app
- Click Install to download the App to your Device.
- After the download, Open the App and Sign in
- Then Tap the Port-folio icon in the navigation bar.
- Enter the keyword or company in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Next, Select an option from the drop-down list that appears or tap Search to run the search.
- Tap Enter Location and Select Current Location or type your desired job location and select an option from the dropdown list.
- To apply for a job through your mobile device, tap Easy Apply or Apply (options may vary) at the top of the job post and follow the prompts.
ALSO READ THIS: Pinterest For Business | Pinterest Account Registration
Share this Search For Jobs On www.linkedIn.com steps on your Social Media Account so that friends can Know about it.