Due to a question, one of us asked concerning Facebook Avatar background, I made my research and in this article, I will show you how you can use your newly created Avatar in the background of a post you make. Simply read on to see the steps on how to go about it.
Facebook Avatar since its introduction by Facebook has been fun and every here and there on Facebook, you see users showcasing their avatar either in their profile picture, comment sessions, or even a post background. But whichever one it is, it is simple as A, B, C, D and free to carry out the steps.
In my previous article, I answered a lot of questions concerning that same avatar and I trust you will find it helpful, so you can read this FACEBOOK AVATAR FAQ.
Avatar is a feature introduced by Facebook that you can use to make your cartoon version which you can use for most of your Facebook post, comment session, and even profile picture. For you to be able to carry out the steps of making it appear in your background as you post, there are certain things that should be in place which I will also call requirements and I have listed them below.
Requirements To Use Facebook Avatar
- Good internet connection
- Latest Facebook Mobile App. Note: this is not Facebook Lite
- Facebook login details
Facebook App Update
You need the latest Facebook app so as to be able to get the feature and start creating and also using your avatar as background for your post. To update your Facebook application, use the steps given below.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from the app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook application from the list
- Next, tap on the “update” bottom, and the application will be updated successfully
Facebook Mobile App Login
Before you can use your Facebook app, you will need access to it. So, therefore, you will have to sign in to the app using your registered email address or phone number and password. See steps below
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Enter your Facebook email address or phone number
- Enter your password and tap on “log in”
How To Make An Avatar On Facebook
Follow the steps below to make an avatar on FB.
- Open your updated Facebook mobile app and sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page. It is at the bottom right side of the page for iOS users
- Scroll down and tap on the “Avatars” icon or tap on “see more”, then tap on Avatars (you will definitely see the icon, provided you update your app. Remember, it is not the Facebook lite app)
- Your avatar will be loading and on the next page, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”
- On the next page, select your hairstyle, choose the color of hair you want and carry out every necessary editing you want to
- When you are done, tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
It’s as simple as that.
How To Setup Facebook Avatar Background
Now, to set up your avatar as a background for your post, simply adhere to the instructions given below.
- Open your Facebook mobile app and sign in if you are not signed in
- On the page, tap on where it says “What’s On Your Mind?“
- Next, tap on the blank space, and the background colors including your avatar you created while making your avatar will appear
- Tap on the one that suits your need, then make your post and tap on “post” at the top right
That’s all. Your avatar will appear in the background of the post you’ve made.
Meanwhile, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it. Also, if you have any questions about this method to set up Facebook Avatar Background – Make Facebook Avatar Post, feel free to use the comment box.