When we wrote on Where to See On This Day to Share Facebook Memories, we understand that their are still other lovely things to share as well with friends on FaceBook.com that includes: to Share A Facebook Page on a Friend’s Timeline, Share Facebook Pictures, Share Facebook Video, Share Facebook Memories Friendship and more.
This is why in this following below, we’ll be showing you all how to share a Page with friends on Facebook.com Account Free. But before doing any thing on Facebook, you have to Log In Facebook Account first.
How to Share A Facebook Page on a Friend’s Timeline – FB.com Share
To share a Page with friends:
1. First for all, You have to enter the “Facebook page” which you want to share by clicking on the “Page Name“.
2. Now, click on “→Share“, When you click the share, there will be a pop-up note.
3. On this Pop-Up click on “Share Timeline” to select where you want to share the Facebook page to. example:
- Share on your own Timeline
- Share on a friend’s Timeline
- Share in a group
- Share in an event
- Share on a Page you manage
- Share in a private message
4. When you chose to share with a friend, then you have to enter the “Friend Facebook Name” on a space provided
5. You can as well Write an optional update or message
6. Finally Click “Post” to Send the Facebook page to a Friend
So we believe you now know how to share the FB page to a Friend Timeline, your own timeline, group, event, a page you manage, private message. Please share this and use the comment box below for your recommendation or question on How to Share A Facebook Page on a Friend’s Timeline