Unsubscribe Twoo Email Messages to stop the platform from Mailing you every now and then. You get an email message from a social media platform when activities are going on. Twoo is a platform where you can chat New people from around the world and by so doing you Sign up on the page. When you’ve joined the Social Platform, you will begin to receive email Notifications when someone visits your profile, Likes you and more.
Twoo Platform houses millions of people who are meeting every day for the sole purpose of friendship. For many Reasons, you will be sent mail messages as long as you are a Member on the Platform. Unless you take the steps here to Unsubscribe from the Email Services. Note, this does not mean that you are Leaving the Platform, It only stops emails from the page from flooding your Mailbox.
Some of this Mail might not be relevant to you because anytime you visit the Platform, you can still see some of these activities. Twoo Will Send you Email Messages when any of the following happens:
- When Someone Visits your Profile
- When you have a new match
- When you get a new message
- When a Friend connects with You
- When you Unlock a new Recommendation
- When Someone Likes You
How To Unsubscribe Twoo Email Messages
- Open your Mailbox and Locate any mail from Twoo
- Click on the Twoo Email Message
- Navigate and Click on Unsubscribe at the part of the Email Preference page
Disable Twoo Email Notifications From Twoo.com
- Go to www.twoo.com
- Click on Log in
- Enter your Registered Email Address and Password
- Click on Login to access your account
- On the Twoo Homepage, Click on the drop-down box and Select “Settings”
- Navigate to Notifications and select Edit
- In Update Mail Box, Turn it to NO
- Uncheck the Boxes and Click Close.
The Steps given above should be properly followed to UnSubscribe Twoo Email Messages and also Disable Email Notifications.
Hope this article was helpful? Simply use the COMMENT BOX Below to let us know what you think.