Before I proceed with this Guide on How To Suspend Facebook Account 2019, I will really like you to understand that DEACTIVATION AND SUSPENSION are just the same. So don’t misunderstand us when you see how to deactivate facebook account 2019 or how to deactivate facebook account in mobile 2019.
So with this understanding above, you are very sure of learning here the Easy Step by Step Guide To Deactivate Facebook Account or Guide on How To Suspend Facebook Account 2019. If you must know, It is so easy for you to suspend your account if you no longer want to use the account for the meantime.
This Suspend Facebook Account Feature has made it very possible to hide your Facebook profile and content from other users on the site, without having to delete any of your information. However, When you suspend your account, you are hiding all your details on Facebook.
What Happens NEXT When You Deactivate Facebook Account 2019?
Like you must know that if such action is to be taken, there are some things you will have to face and below are the brief you must know.
1. None of your Facebook friends or contacts will be able to reach you or even see the things you have posted, including your timeline, your photos you have shared and your status updates.
2. When you suspend your account, you are hiding all your details on Facebook.
3. Like you already know, You will no longer have access to your Facebook Account until you Unsuspend or Reactivate your account. + More features than we have room to tell you about!
However, One good thing about this (Suspension Of Facebook Account 2019) is that if you ever decide to use the account again, you can reactivate the account and all your information. So without taken much time again check below to see how it’s been done.
How to Suspend Facebook Account 2019 for Mobile Device & Computer or PC
You will be able to find the deactivation or suspension option under the security section on your Facebook account when you access it from your computer or PC.
On the other side to suspend your Facebook account through via your mobile device, you have to go through the account settings os your mobile phone, and you can find the deactivation option under the general category.
- Log into your Facebook Account and tap on the three horizontal lines at the right side of your screen.
- A list will be displayed to you, scroll through and click on “Settings & privacy”.
- Click on “Account settings”.
- Choose “General”.
- Choose “Manage account”.
- Click on “Deactivate. You may be prompted to enter your password.
- Scroll down and choose the option why you want to deactivate or suspend your account. And if you cannot find your preferred option among the ones listed, then click on “Other” or you could enter your own reason.
So this is how It’s been done. Please note that you can always use the comment box below in asking any of your questions or dropping your opinions about this Guide on How to Suspend Facebook Account 2019