Previously, We gave you an article on How To Download and Activate Union bank Mobile App for Many Transactions. Here, we want to show you the Union Bank Money Transfer Steps on the Mobile App. Carefully follow the basics and you will be able to carryout transfers on the App as easy as A, B, C, D.
As a Union bank Customer, The financial institution has made transactions easy for you by initiating this App, and with it, You can Carry out transactions of any kind anytime and anywhere.
The app let you to Send Money, Receive Money, carry out Banking Services, Airtime Topup, Bill Payments. But as a Result of this article, We will be concentrating on How you can Send Money i.e Money Transfer. As long as you’ve got your username and password to Login to the App, That’s it!
How To Transfer Money On Union Bank Apk: Union Bank Money Transfer
- Open the UnionMobile App from your Phone
- Click on Login on the screen
- On the Next Page is the User Sign In, Enter your username and Your Password
- Click sign in and you will see your Account dashboard
- Then Click on Send Money Icon
- Next, you will see options of how you will want to send the Money. You can Send to your own account, send to other Union Bank Account, instant payments to other banks, transfer to beneficiaries (those you already save their account details)
- Tap on “Instant Payments to other banks“
- Enter the Beneficiary Account, Select the beneficiary bank, Enter the amount
- Enter the payment Description (What the transfer is for)
- Check Save beneficiary if you will often be sending money to the person. If not, then do not check the box
- Click on CONTINUE and wait while it process your request
- Confirm the details and Click on Continue again
That’s All. You will get the receipt of the transaction displayed to show it was successful.
NOTE: Maximum instant transfer is N1,000,000. Transfers above N200,000 will require token code (from SMS token or hardware token).
Do you have any Question On this Union Bank Money Transfer Steps? feel free to talk to us via the COMMENT BOX Below.