Facetime is the best among Apk that is supported on iOS Devices to make video and audio calls. Here is the FaceTime APK Review and how you can Turn on and use the FaceTime App on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. There are ways you can use FaceTime to Make Calls, read on to get more ideas on App.
When you are using the FaceTime App on your iOS Device, you are given access to lots of features that the FaceTime App comes with. And to Setup the App, you will need a working Email Address – FaceTime needs to be associated with an email address to work.
You can use FaceTime on your iOS Device Over a wi-fi network or With a cellular Data Plan. Using it over Wi-fi, it is Supported on the following iOS Devices;
- iPhone 4 or later
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad 2 or later
- iPad mini (all models)
- iPod touch 4th generation or later (only iPod touch 5th generation or later support FaceTime audio calling)
With a Cellular Data plan (Use FaceTime Without Wi-fi), FaceTime can be used on the following iOS Devices;
- iPhone 4s or later
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad (3rd generation or later)
Have it in mind that FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan.
Meanwhile, with iOS 11.3 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia.
How to Turn On FaceTime on iOS Devices | FaceTime Apk Review
Before you turn on the FaceTime App, have you created your Apple ID yet? If no, then Create One using the Steps HERE. Then follow the Steps given below;
- Open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. You can also go to Settings > FaceTime.
- For iPhone, FaceTime automatically registers your phone number. To also register your email address on your iPhone, go to Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- For iPad or iPod touch, register your email address by tapping Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID
To use FaceTime to Make a call after you’ve turned it on Using the Steps above, you will need the person’s phone number or registered email address.
How to Make a Call using FaceTime On iOS Devices
- Open the FaceTime App
- Enter the person’s phone number or email address
- Tap the FaceTime video or audio icon to Place your Call.
Other Methods to Make Calls
- If you have the person’s phone number or email address saved in your Contacts, you can enter their name, then tap the video or audio icon to place your call.
- You can also begin a FaceTime video call from your iPhone during a call. Simply Tap the FaceTime icon during the phone call to talk using FaceTime App.
That’s All to FaceTime Apk Review, Share your thought With us using the COMMENT BOX Below.