In this article, you are going to learn the simple steps I took to Unsubscribe YouTube channel using my mobile phone (Android). YouTube has been and will remain a wonderful platform where you get the best video uploads from people and the latest happening around the world.
As a result of that, one needs to subscribe to many YouTube channels so as to be able to follow up on what that person is uploading. Most times, the channel owners have their way of asking people to subscribe to there channel so that they can get more updates.
But have you ever wanted to unsubscribe from a channel because it no longer offers the original content it promised from the onset? Well, this article will teach you the basics and all you have to do is to read carefully to know how to go about it.
SEE NOW: How To Make Money From YouTube Channel After Sign Up
How To Unsubscribe YouTube Channel Via Mobile Phone
Before you can carry out this operation on your mobile device, you must make sure that you are signed in to your Google account that you used in subscribing to that channel that you want to unsubscribe from.
Just as we know that most of our mobile devices can work when we sign in to our Gmail (Google) account and knowing fully well that YouTube is also a product of Google, you will need to be able to access the account to unsubscribe from the channel.
Before you can carry out the steps from your mobile phone, you must make sure you have downloaded and using the official YouTube app.
To download the application, go to your Google Play Store and use the search bar to search for “YouTube” and follow prompts to download.
See the steps given below to unsubscribe;
- Open the YouTube app and you will be prompted to sign in with your Google information if you’ve not
- Tap on the name of your Google account at the top right side of the page
- Next, tap on “Your Channel” and you will be taken to the next page
- On the next page, tap on “Channels” at the top and you will see the list of channels that you are subscribed to
- Scroll through it and tap on “Subscribed” on the channel you want to cancel its subscription
- You will be asked if you want to Unsubscribe from [Channel Name]?, Simply click on “OK” and you have successfully unsubscribed from that channel.
It’s as simple as that.
When you carefully carry out the steps that have been given above, you will no longer see contents from the channel as the channel will no longer be displayed on your YouTube account.
Have it in mind that you can unsubscribe from as many YouTube channels as you want, just follow the simple steps given here and you are very much good to go.
If you have any questions on this method To Unsubscribe YouTube Channel Via Mobile Phone, feel free to reach DailiesRoom.com with it by using the comment box below.