To View Instagram Collections On Desktop is not a problem at all because you can easily log in to Instagram Profile on PC and then proceed to view the collection on Instagram. But then, we understand that most people really don’t know How To View Collection On Instagram.
Instagram collections public question like How can I save posts I see on Instagram? How do I create a collection for posts I save on Instagram? How do I edit or delete the collections I’ve created? Ways Your Brand Should Be Using Instagram Collections? Plus more has really been one question most people really wish to know of.
How to Create Instagram collections/Add Post to Collections happens to be one of our previous posts here on DailiesRoom.com and today you will be learning also How To View Collection in Instagram Free.
First thing first, you have to understand that before you can even proceed to see saved posts on Instagram or learn how to view saved posts on Instagram on computer or mobile phone, you will first have to login your account.
So without taking much of the time here in this post, I will quickly like you to check below to see how you can log in Instagram account first
Instagram Login Web & How To Sign In
One of the mean reason why most people really don’t know how to Login To Instagram Account is also because most of them really don’t know the Instagram Login Web which is
www.instagram.com, From here, you can easily proceed to create New Instagram Account as well as Login your profile with Mobile phone or computer. To see how you can log in to your account.
To log in to Instagram Profile
1. Visit the Official Site at https://www.instagram.com/
2. Under the Signup form, you will see “Have an Account? Log In”, So click on the Login
3. Now enter your Login ID (Phone Number, Username, or Email) in the space required of it and Password
4. After you are done entering them, then you can click on Login. Now your Instagram account will be logged in.
Remember that you can as well login to Instagram with Facebook account and if you want to do that, then you can click on Login with Facebook icon when you visit the home page.
How can I save posts I see on Instagram?
To save a post is just very easy and simple if only you know the steps which you are seeing below
- Tap below it. When you save a post, it’s visible to you from a private section of your profile.
- To save a post to a collection, tap and hold . Then, select a collection you’ve already created or tap to create a new one.
- To see posts you’ve saved and the collections you’ve created, go to your profile, tap and then tap Saved. Only you can see the posts you’ve saved. When you save someone’s post, they’re not able to tell that you’ve saved it.
How To View Collection On Instagram
To access your collection on Instagram after you create a collection is just simple and fast, even you can as well rename it, add or remove posts from it and delete it.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Saved.
- Tap the collection you’d like to edit or delete.
- Tap … (iOS) or : (Android) in the top right, then tap Edit Collection.
- Enter a new name and tap Done (iOS) or (Android), or tap Delete Collection at the bottom of the screen to delete it. To remove a post from a collection, go to the post and tap > Remove from Collection.
So that is just it. Nevertheless, you can always use our comment section to ask a question or drop your opinions too.