If you want to View your Facebook Groups Information, then take your time to go through the steps that have been listed in this article as I have shared with you the basics on how to go about it. Facebook being what it is as the tools need to view your information without difficulty and that is exactly what you will see in this article.
Viewing information about the groups you are part of makes it easier to know what that group is all about as you will be able to see the details of how that group started, the members, and more.
One thing is to build a group where you always turn to people who understand what you’re part of and another thing is to be able to know what that group really stands i.e the value. How many Facebook groups are you involved in? Do you know much about them, in terms of what they are all about?
Well, this article will help you know how you can view it without stress, and with that, you can be certain that you know the groups you are involved in.
Facebook Groups does many things especially when it comes to social networking, things like building long-lasting relationships, increasing your organic reach, and more.
On Facebook groups, you can join as members and engage with others frequently. So to view information about a Facebook group, you have to sign in first. Read on to see how
Facebook Login (www.facebook.com Sign In)
To sign in to your Facebook account from a computer to view group info, simply adhere to the instructions given below.
- Go to www.facebook.com from your browser
- Sign in with your email address or phone number and password
How To View Facebook Groups Information
- From your news feed, after logging in using the steps above, click on “Groups” in the left menu
- Select the group you want to get the information and next, click on “About”
- Then under the “About this group”, you will see the information about the group
It’s as simple as that.
To carry out the steps on your mobile device, simply adhere to the instructions below.
- Open your Facebook app and sign in if you aren’t signed in
- On the news feed, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Select “Groups” and tap on the group you want to view the information
- Next, tap on the Group name, and you will get the information about the group
Using the steps above will let you successfully view the information about the group.
However, if you have any questions about this method to View Facebook Groups Information On Facebook.com, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.