Instagram Reels App download is easy as A, B, C, D, and on how you get started with the feature, you have to read this article to know more about it and the application. It is a new feature introduced by Instagram, and there are steps you need to carry out to start using it.
Reels invites you to create fun videos to share with your friends or anyone on the application. Record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with audio, effects, and new creative tools.
The feature is a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram. It’s fun and entertaining especially for those who have an Instagram account and that can log in without issues.
You will get to create videos that all your friends can watch. Also, you can see fun videos created by your friends who are also on Instagram and are using the feature.
Instagram Reels App
To make use of the Reels feature, you will need to update your application to its latest version, only then you will be able to see and use the feature. To update your app, see the steps given below.
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Instagram”
- Select the official Instagram app from the list of the application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the application will be updated on your phone
Instagram Reel Icon
The icon is easy to locate especially when you have used the steps given above to update your app. Once the update is done, all you have to do is open your Instagram account, login with your information, and voila, then you will see the “Reels” feature.
You will see the icon at the bottom part of the page.
Reels allows you to record and edit short videos up to 30 seconds in the application camera. You can add effects and music to your reel or use your own original audio.
How To Record & Share A Reel On Instagram
Creating or recording your Reels is as easy as A, B, C, D. The needed tools have been provided already and you won’t have to do much to create your Reels.
- Open your Instagram account and login with your details
- Tap the “Reels” icon at the bottom, then tap the camera icon at the top. You can also tap the cross (+) icon at the top, then scroll to select Reels at the bottom.
- Tap and hold the Reels icon to record a clip or tap it to start recording and tap it again to end the clip. You can also tap your camera roll in the bottom left to add a video from your camera roll.
- Tap the arrow facing back to watch, trim, or delete the previous clip you recorded. and tap the arrow facing front to add stickers, drawings, and text to your reel or download it to your device. Use the slider at the bottom to edit when you want the text to appear.
- Tap the arrow facing front, then tap Cover to change your cover photo and write a caption. Tap on Stories at the top if you want to share your reel to your story instead of to Explore.
- Tap Share, then tap Done.
Reels give people new ways to express themselves, discover more of what they love on the app, and help anyone with the ambition of becoming a creator take center stage.
Taking the steps above is a perfect way to get started.
However, if you have any questions about this Instagram Reels App, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.