If you are looking for someone on the Instagram platform and you want to quickly get them, the best way is to use the search bar. Instagram Search Users By Name is easy as A, B, C, D and you can take the basic steps given here to get started. With the search by username method, you can search for anyone you want on the platform without stress, read on to see how.
When there is a particular person you will want to search out on Instagram and probably follow, the easy steps in doing it are really easy and this article will show you. But before you take on that quest, first of all, you should be able to login to your Instagram.com account with the login details.
As long as you can access the platform with your login details, then you are good to go with the search. You are free to search for people with their name or username, and if they are the people you already follow, they will still be shown to you.
Instagram is a simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos with friends and family and when you want to make your search, you can’t just visit the platform and see who you are looking for. Instagram is designed in a way that you can click on a point for a particular action to take place, and one of the buttons is that of “SEARCH”
To start with, let me take you through the steps to sign in to your Instagram.com account.
Instagram Login (www.instagram.com Sign In)
- Go to www.instagram.com and click on the “login” link under the sign-up form.
- You will be directed to the login page, enter your registered email address, phone number, or username in the space provided.
- Enter your password and click on Login.
- Alternatively, you can sign in with your Facebook account by clicking on the “Login With Facebook” link. Thereafter, you will be directed to the Facebook Sign in page where you will enter your Facebook email address or phone number and password. After that, click on Login and click on Continue_as [yourname] to access the Instagram platform.
Remember, we are going through that sign in steps in order to arrive at the platform before you can commence your search. Without it, then there is no how you can search because you won’t have an account to search from.
Instagram Search Users By Name
Follow the steps below to initiate a search by name on Instagram.com
- After you have signed in with the steps above, you will see the search bar at the top of the page. Click on it
- Then type in the name of the user that you want to search for.
- You will get a handful of the result of the users with that name. At this point, you can check the picture to select the user you are looking for by clicking on it.
- Once you click on the name, the user’s profile information will be displayed.
The search results that you will see will be based on a variety of factors, which includes the people you follow, who you are connected to and what photos and videos you like on the Instagram platform.
How To Search For Instagram Users On The App
If you are searching for a user from the Instagram App, then the steps below should be followed carefully.
- Open the Instagram app if it has been downloaded on your mobile device. If not, then read how to download the app HERE
- Then enter your registered email address, phone number or username, and password
- Click Login and you will be taken to your Instagram dashboard.
- Next, Tap on the Search icon at the down left side of the page and tap on the search bar at the top of the page.
- Type the user’s name and you will get a handful of results (the names of users). Then tap on the one you are looking for and you will see the profile details of that user.
With the steps above, you are good to go with your search. Instagram is just a wide platform where you can search many users and see their photos or posts and following the steps I have given here is one right way to get started.
If you have any questions on this Instagram Search Users By Name, feel free to share it with DailiesRoom.com via the comment box below.