How to Install VLC media Player free for Android | Play videos and sound files – VLC media player is a free and open source platform media player that can be used to watch videos on android devices. The application will allow you to play videos and sound files in a ton of different formats. This VLC for android is one of the best way to watch videos on your android device.
VLC media player supports many audio and video compression methods and file formats, including DVD-Video, video CD and streaming protocols.
VLC is able to stream media over computer networks and to transcode multimedia files. It enables you to create playlists, search files via filters, and equalize your music’s sound.
To install VLC player on your android phone. You have to follow the under listed steps carefully.
- Open the Play Store app in your Android device.
- Type in “VLC Media Player” in the search bar.
- Tap on install and the installation process begins. ( once the file is downloaded to your device, it is installed automatically )
- You will find the Cone icon of VLC media player in your home screen ( if it was automatically placed there by your launcher ). The icon will also be in your app drawer with the name “VLC”
- click on the cone icon in your android phone and VLC media player will launch.
Please Read: Media files can be opened directly with this media player, to do that tap on a media file and choose the app VLC Media Player to open the file. If you do not have Google play store on your phone click download and install Google Play store manually on android.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on Download and Install VLC media player free – Latest version for android with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS