After you Might have gotten to see the Dates for the NPower Assessment test, you keep wondering why you haven’t be sent an invitation SMS to write your test or you have gotten the invitation SMS but you find it difficult to login to Npower Assessment Test Portal to write. These are the basic likely issues going on with candidates now, for that reason DailiesRoom has brought a solution to help you on how to go about the 2017 Npower online Assessment Test Login/sms issues.
Endeavor to read this article till the end to get a hint of Whats happening, and what you should do.
When you face this issues: “Invalid Login, Please try Again“. Do not Panic…Read on
2017 Npower online Assessment Test Login/SMS Issues
When you want to access the Test Assessment portal, and you get a reply as mentioned above. Do not panic, calm down and check the following.
- Am i entering my Correct Login details?
- Is my Registered BVN Correct?
- Have i been sent the SMS invitation?
Now, these aforementioned are the major things that you should check, maybe you might be getting it wrong.
NOTE the following:
- You will not be able to login, if you have not been sent an invite to write the test. So if you have not received the SMS yet, just wait for it (The test runs till 31st of July) as registration is still on.
- You can not login if during the process of the Npower Registration, your Bank Verification Details were entered wrongly.
2017/18 NPower Assessment Test Portal
From your browser, Visit https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php
Hope it was helpful? Let others Know and Save them from Panicking.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on 2017 Npower online Assessment Test Login/SMS Issues and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks