Latest Football Papers Top Football News With Transfer Gossips Is what you are very sure to see below, Meanwhile, This Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips will really interest you much follow the current transfer that in ongoing.
So without taken Much time, Check below to see the Latest Football Papers Top Football News With Transfer Gossips for today.
Latest Football Papers Top Football News With Transfer Gossips
- Callum Hudson-Odoi has no intention of staying at Chelsea and has already agreed terms with Bayern Munich, who see him as the long-term successor to Arjen Robben.
- Chelsea are close to offloading Alvaro Morata to AC Milan on loan, allowing Gonzalo Higuain to complete a loan move to Stamford Bridge, with a view to a permanent deal in the summer.
- Manchester City defender Kyle Walker had been playing with an abdominal injury before being relegated to Pep Guardiola’s bench for recent games.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has reintroduced Sir Alex Ferguson’s regular quiz night’s on team stopovers in order to rebuild the team’s spirit.
- Manchester United are facing the prospect of losing Andreas Pereira to Valencia on a free transfer as he continues to stall on a new deal.
- Birmingham City face a 15-point deduction after announcing losses of £37.5m in 2017-18, £1.5m away from the three-year limit for EFL clubs.
- West Ham defender Reece Oxford will reject a permanent January switch to Borussia Monchengladbach so he can join Arsenal in the summer.
- James McCarthy could play for Everton today against Lincoln Town, making a first appearance for the team since breaking his leg in January 2018.
- Andy Carroll’s agent is in talks over a return to Newcastle which would see Jonjo Shelvey transfer to West Ham in a swap.
- West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini is reportedly eyeing a move for Besiktas centre-half Domagoj Vida in the January transfer window.
- Pellegrini has also backed West Ham’s Samir Nasri to make amends for a previous doping ban, with the Frenchman in line to make his Hammers debut against Birmingham City.
- Chelsea believe Bayern Munich may have ‘bended transfer rules’ in their pursuit of winger Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Southampton striker Manolo Gabbiadini is considering a loan move to Sampdoria, with a view to a permanent £9m deal.
- Aston Villa’s Ross McCormack has swapped a loan deal with Australian side Central Coast Mariners for a loan move to Motherwell.
- Cardiff City have made a £10m move for Nice midfielder Adrian Tameze.
- Jurgen Klopp is considering naming 16-year-old Dutch defender Ki-Jana Hoever in Liverpool’s squad for Monday’s FA Cup tie at Wolves.
- Blackpool fans will maintain their boycott against Arsenal on Saturday in the FA Cup meaning the home fans will be outnumbered by visiting Arsenal support.
- Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot will join Barcelona on a free transfer in the summer.
- Manchester City have missed out on signing 19-year-old Toulouse centre-back Jean-Clair Todibo, with the Frenchman close to completing a move to Barcelona.
Please note that you can as well use the comment box below in dropping any of your opinions about this transfer.