Applying for a loan on the LendingPoint loan platform is easy as A, B, C, and D. All you have to do is to go through these LendingPoint Loan requirements to know the basics and get started without issues.
LendingPoint is a provider of unsecured personal loans for consumers serving FICO(r) scores up to 850. Through proprietary technology and algorithms, LendingPoint is driving a better lending and borrowing experience by finding more reasons to say “yes.” After serving hundreds of thousands of consumers, it has expanded into small business, and merchant point-of-sale lending solutions to further unlock access to affordable loans.
The loan platform aims at providing easy access to money when and where its customers need or want it, so everyone has the opportunity to explore what’s possible.
Whether you need it to settle house rent, pay bills, school fees, or run a business, LendingPoint got you covered. All that is needed from you is to adhere to the basic instructions given in this article.
LendingPoint Loan Requirements
If you meet the requirements listed below, then you are good to go with your application
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Provide a government-issued photo ID
- Provide your social security number
- You must have a minimum annual income of $25,000 (from employment, retirement, or some other source)
- You must have a verifiable personal bank account in my name?
Also, you should ask yourself this question “Am I interested in a personal loan of $2,000 up to $36,500?”
If you answered YES to the question above and you meet the requirements, then you are qualified to apply for a loan on LendingPoint.
LendingPoint Loan Application Process
To apply for a loan from LendingPoint platform, you should know that after you have submitted your application, it may be funded by one of several lenders, including FinWise bank, a Utah-chartered bank Member FDIC; Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC; and LendingPoint, a licensed lender in certain states.
All loan determinations are subject to credit review and approval, and rates and fees are subject to change. Also, bear in mind that it’s not all applicants that will qualify for all loan products offered.
Follow the steps below to get started with your application
- Visit the loan application page at www.lendingpoint.com
- Click on “Apply” at the top right side of the page
- Fill in the details required in each appropriate field and click on “Check my options”
- Then follow on-screen instructions to complete your application process
You can sign in to your account to see how your application is going or carry out other account operations.
- Go to www.lendingpoint.com and click on “log in” at the top right side
- Then enter your registered email address and password
- Click on “Enter” to access your LendingPoint Loan dashboard
You can collect loan from $2,000 – $36,500. No impact on credit score, fast decisions, receive your money as soon as the next business day, no prepayment penalty. All you have to do is to follow the steps given above to apply for a quick loan.
If you have any questions on this LendingPoint Loan Requirements, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.