NDA 68th Regular Course Examination Date – It is always good to know that the 2016/2017 Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Application Form (68th Regular Course) is successfully on progress, But for most of our lovely Fans/reader, here is the Exam date and some other details just in case you have not register yours yet.
NDA 68th Regular Course Examination Date And Requirements
• Acknowledgement Form
• Examination Admission Card
• JAMB result slip
• TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs on the examination date. (The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back).
For most of you who have not yet register for the 2016 NDA 68th Regular Course Admission Registration, here are the process of registration
How To Register NDA 68th Regular Course Admission Application for 2016/2017
• Visit the official website at www.ndaapplications.net
• Download the admissions requirements
• Purchase Form (Click Purchase Access Code and fill in your details to pay for your application via REMITA after first obtaining your ORDER ID and RRR Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only. Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.)
• Fill application form (Fill in your application, submit online and print a copy).
- NOTE this two following, First, Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
- Two, Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Please note that you can tell us what you make of, about the NDA 68th Regular Course Examination Date with the comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks