It is a holiday and you can have the fun you want even on the social network when you take the basic steps to the new Facebook Avatar update. With this, you will be able to update your app to make use of the feature fully, read this article carefully as I have outlined the step by step instructions needed to get started.
Christmas holiday is the best time we spend with family and friends whether online or offline which I’d the more reason that Facebook Avatar can make you stand out if you cartoon yourself and use it as a profile picture indicating the Christmas frames and attire for the holiday season.
If you’ve been seeing stickers of Avatar created by people during this season, don’t worry as you can also do it yourself even without the help of a third party. Provided you follow the instructions given in this article, then, believe me, you will be able to do it.
Creating your Avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, and free for all Facebook user that the feature Have been rolled out for. There are lots of tools on the platform that have been designed to give you the exact Avatar you want to create.
Facebook Avatar Tools
The tools below are available for you to use on the platform to customize your avatar without the help of any third-party.
- Hair color
- Face shape
- Beauty marks (face lines), and more
Also, you can choose your body type, outfit, and add accessories if you want.
New Facebook Avatar Update
The New Avatar update can be gotten when you update your FB mobile app to its latest version. With the latest version, you should be able to get more interesting features, and if you don’t have the “Avatar” feature before, then updating should let you know if you can get it or still wait for it in the near future.
When you update the app and you don’t get the feature, it simply means you have to wait as the avatar feature is still being rolled out to every country.
To update your Facebook avatar app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Tap on “Update” and the application will be updated
Once the application is updated on your device and you should be able to see the “Avatars” link where you can follow to set up your avatar.
Facebook Avatar Setup Steps
- Open your updated Facebook app from your mobile app drawer
- Login with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android or tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right for iOS
- Then navigate down and tap on the “see more” option.
- Select “Avatars” if you see it on the options and you will be taken to the first step of your Avatar creation process (if you don’t see it, that means it has not gotten to your country yet)
- Select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard (if you are a man), makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the checkmark located in the top right corner.
- Your Avatar will be ready and you can tap on “Next” and then tap on Done
Following the steps above will simply give you the cartoon version you want to design. It is simple and as well free to make use of the tools.
However, if you have any questions or recommendations on this New Facebook Avatar Update For Christmas Holiday, feel free to reach DailiesRoom.com with it by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can learn from it