We are really pleased to inform you about the New Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application 2018. If you’re among those who wish to join the Nigerian Federal Fire Service (FFS) for long, here is an opportunity to join the service. And in this post, I will be showing you just the easy guide to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment.
So, The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
so without taking much time check below to see all you really need to know about the New Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application 2018.
Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
Below are the general requirements for applicants to be eligible for any of the positions in the FFS. Note the specific requirements for each position in the next sub-heading too.
Applicants must be;
- Nigerian citizens by birth;
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- not less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Vacant Positions in Federal Fire Service Recruitment
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]:
ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]:
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]:
ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
New Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Process on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Applications must be online. Candidates are to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- Also, candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
All applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Finally, Attend not to any email or call acclaiming to have come from this website. FFS recruitment is ABSOLUTELY FREE. SO BE CAREFUL OF FRAUDSTERS! You can also use the comment box below to get to us just in case you really have any request or recommendation.