Quick Codes are often times known as features Codes, But Generally known has USSD Codes. Banks has made it easy for their Various Customers to Check Bank Account Balance without having to go to the bank Customer care Service or Calling them Just to inquire the Status of your Account.
With this Quick (USSD) Codes, you can Check your Account Status Directly ranging from any bank you Operate In Nigeria using your Mobile Phones.
Note that the Banks Permit Customers to Check their Balance Using the Registered Mobile Number Associated with the Bank Account and Also Know that Some of the Banks Will Also Prompt customers to Follow On-screen Processes Having dialling the CodesYou can also Check Via SMS for Some Banks
‘Quick Codes’ to Check Bank Account Balance
- Simply dial *901*5#, wait and enter the last 4 digits of your BVN PIN to see your account balance. It’s as simple as that.
Alternatively, It’s done via SMS. Write an SMS in this format – BAL(Space)Account Number, eg. BAL 4892018453. Send to 08160000612 afterwards. You get an instant message displaying your account balance.
You will be charged N5 for one transaction.
Those on the Diamond Yello account can perform this action By Dialling *710#.
- To check your Diamond bank account balance, dial *710*556*PIN# on your phone.
Alternatively, use the 16 digits of your ATM card. Dial 0700-300-0000 and press 1 to see account balance option, insert your 16-digit number followed by the # key.
You will be prompted to enter a 4-digit self-service code which must have been sent to you initially from registration. Change the provided 4-digit code to a desired your desired one, you will see your account balance afterwards.
- Dial *770#
- Dial *894*00#
- Dial *737*6*1# And follow the On-Screen commands.
- Dial *326*0#
- Dial *322*214*0
- Dial *822*6*account number#
- Dial *322*082# (MTN, AIRTEL & Etisalat subscribers), *085*082# (GLO subscribers only) and Follow further onscreen commands to see account balance.
- Dial *945*0#
- Get registered first by dialling *389*032#.
- Open SMS and text BAL to 20123
- You get a response showing your balance.
- Dial *389*215#
- Dial *919*00#
Please Read: The Banks Not Mentioned Here are currently Not any USSD codes for Balance Checking Yet
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on All Nigeria Bank ‘Quick Codes’ to Check Bank Account Balance on Phones and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks