Nigeria Customs earlier begun an online Auctions of Seized Properties, and this is to help those who wish to buy used properties online. It is an online bidding in which the highest bidder wins and go home with the said property. On how to bid and win Nigeria Customs online Auctions, the Nigeria Customs registration Process should be followed properly and also the procedures you needs to follow to be in line for the auction is you must take note of, by so doing, i bet you can be the winner of any property you bid for.
There are lots of Property you can bid and win from the Nigeria Customs auction portal/website. But before then, Note the following, as we will be discussing them with you.
- Requirements and things you must know before to participate in the property Auction online.
- Nigeria Custom Registration and signup
- Nigeria Customs Login
- Nigeria Customs Official Website/Bidding Portal
The Goodnews !
It’s of a great privilege to let you know that the top most thing you and i want are CARS- well, don’t be surprise as Car bidding is the top most of all other properties that Nigerians are bidding for Right now.
So what are you waiting for? Why not sign up, meet the requirement and start bidding, you never can tell you might be the winner.
If you are afraid of fraudsters, then try this one out as it is an official website owned the Nigeria Government.
Nigeria Customs Registration Process – Customs Auctions Online Bidding
Before you can bid for any of the properties. There are things you should meet.
> Requirements and things you must know before to participate in the property Auction online
- Applicant must have a valid TIN issued by FIRS with a valid e-mail address
- An Applicant shall pay a non-refundable fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) as administrative.
- An Item is auctioned “as is” as such request for replacement or refund shall not be entertained.
- The successful bidder shall make payment within five (5) working days.
- Failure to pay within five (5) working days, the item reverts to the second (2nd) highest bidder.
- The successful Bidder has two (2) weeks from the date of payment to remove the item bidded for or forfeit same at the expiration of the two (2) weeks.
- Any auction item not removed from the warehouse within fourteen (14) days from the date of payment shall revert to its pre-bidding status.
- Take note for overtime cargo, that the successful bidder shall in addition pay 25% charges for Shipping Line and Terminal operators respectively.
- Bidders shall not be allowed to bid for more than 2 items per bidding window.
- For claiming items, the winner shall present;> A valid copy of paid assessment and bank receipt (optional in case of e-payment);> A notarized letter in case owner sends representative. (Where owner is present uploaded photo on registration will do.);> Provide proper identification with notarized letter and International passport, Driver’s license, Voters card or National ID
- The dwell time for this Online Auction Sale shall be Forty-eight (48) hours.
- Third party claims shall not be entertained.
- Officers of the Nigeria Customs Service are excluded from participating this Auction.
- Owner of seized item is excluded from bidding for the same.
- Owner of overtime item with evidence of payment of duty and other charges has priority over a successful bidder of the same provided the item has not been exited out of the Customs control.
- Conditions and Terms of this auction are to be carefully considered by an interested person before acceptance.
- Applicant undertakes to abide by the conditions and terms of this auction.
> Nigeria Custom Registration and signup/Nigeria Customs Registration Process
To sign up for Nigeria Custom online auctions, you should have you Valid email address and Tax Identification number (TIN) issued by FIRS ready, then follow the steps below:
- Go to Nigeria Customs registration Portal HERE
- A page containing the terms and conditions for the online auctions appears, Read it carefully and click on close.
- Then fill the Registration form Correctly, upload a recent passport photo
- Then click on Register at the top right corner of the screen.
> Nigeria Customs Login
- Go to www.customs.gov.ng
- Enter your Username and password
- Click on “Login”
> Nigeria Customs Official Website
The recognized Website is www.customs.gov.ng
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Nigeria Customs Registration Process and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks