Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Airmen/Airwomen Begins Today – We are very pleased to inform the general public once more that the Application For Nigerian Airwomen/Airmen Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2016 has commenced.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2016
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non-tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31st December 2016 need not apply
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Airmen/Airwomen
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
2. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
Application Closing Date
• Online registration starts today being 8 of February 2016 and closes on 25 March 2016.
• Zonal recruitment exercise will start from 11 – 29 April 2016.
Best of luck.. As you starts your applications today for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Airmen/Airwomen Begins Today