Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirement For Application – For must of you who might not know that the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form is out, there are the necessary requirement you most really know in other to be successful, when applying for the Nigerian Air Force
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirement For Application – Full Details
1.All applicants most be Nigerians not less than 1.68m tall for male and not less than 1.65m for female.
2.Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
3. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years while non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2016.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Maths and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE.
4. Tradesmen/Women: a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years by 31 December 2016.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 passes including English in SSCE/NECO/GCE and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
5. Online registration starts on 8 February 2016 and closes on 25 March 2016.
6. Zonal recruitment exercise will start from 11 – 29 April 2016.
7. The Local Government Attestation/Indigeneship certificate must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signer is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
8. For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 8 February 2016
PLEASE NOTE to do yourself good by checking back on www.dailiesroom.com for more Tips and Nigerian Air Force News. And you can use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirement For Application – Full Details