This is to inform the Successful candidates in the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 Selection Board that the Basic Requirements for training has been Listed here and as a result of that, Candidates Should take note of every detail here in order not to miss out of the training.
Candidates who were successful are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11th, February 2019 from 0800 (8 am).
Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 Candidates Requirements For Training
- Original and photocopies of:
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Wednesday 13th February 2019 will not be accepted for training.
Share this Information on your Social Media Account So that others can Still know about it. Also Feel Free to ask any Question on Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 Candidates Requirements For Training by using the COMMENT BOX Below.