The NNPC and Total Scholarship Scheme is always awarded annually by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN). Please Note that this Scholarships is awarded to those deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country only.
Eligible Applicants for NNPC & Total Scholarship scheme 2015/2016
Interested Nigerian students who wish to apply for the NNPC scholarship most make sure that he or she meets up with the following under listed criteria.
- Applicants most be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- You most be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application .
- Applicant most show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Candidates most show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
While any applicant who fall a victim of any of the following listed are not eligible for the NNPC/Total scholarship Scheme 2015/2016 award
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- 300 level students and above need not apply .
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016
All applicants of the scholarship are to provide the following information correctly before submitting the 2015/2016 NNPC/Total scholarship registration form
- Personal Information: Applicants are to make sure that they fill in their personal information by entering their name, date of birth and permanent home address and also Upload recent passport photograph which is not more than 3 months old.
- Contact Information: Make sure to enter your email and mobile phone information. Note that you are to use only active mobile phone number, as necessary information regarding the Total scholarship 2015 may be communicated to you via the number.
- State/Local Government of Origin: You are to enter your state and local government of origin. Note that during the NNPC/Total scholarship application, you are to upload a letter of identification from your local government or state.
- Provide Your University Information: From the drop-down box, you have to select your university, your course and year of study. Also make sure to upload both JAMB/University admission letter.
- Provide Your Result Information: Applicants are to enter their JAMB score or CPGA. After entering the score, you are to upload the results online for review by the scholarship board.
- Review Application Before Submitting: It is very important to make sure that you review your NNPC Scholarship application form to ensure that all fields have been correctly filled without any mistake.
- Conclusion: You are to attest that all the information provided are all true. Then proceed to accepting the terms and condition. By doing that you will get on your screen an alert which will notify you that you have successfully completed the application.
Click here to apply now. PLEASE NOTE that you can always check back on www.dailiesroom.com for more Tips and Tricks. And you can use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016