Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF). 2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal has been Open and Applicants can now Apply following the guide given in this article.
NPF seeks for Police Constable (Recruits) Nationwide, and if you have what it takes to work in the Police force, then here is an opportunity for you. Recruitment Exercise is FREE.
There are basic Requirements you must meet in other to Apply for this Position. See the Requirements listed below:
- Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Applicant Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB.
- Applicant Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment: How To Apply
All applications must be submitted “Online”. You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
- To Apply, Simply Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission). Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Note: No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
Application Closing Date
Application Closes Six (6) Weeks From the date of this publication. Feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below for any Question on this 2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment.