If you have an Outlook, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox Live, Bing, Store, Windows, or MSN account, Then you can access your email platform from the Office 365 Login Home. This article will teach you the easy steps on how you can access the office home and sign In to everything owned by Microsoft.
Office 365 Sign in platform grant you access to your Email Account where you can manage your Email services, subscriptions, updating your privacy and security settings, and lot more. But first thing first, you must log in to your account in order to get started.
You can get to the people, entertainment, and content that matters to you most once you are signed in to your Microsoft account. Remember Office is owned by Microsoft, So it shouldn’t confuse you when we use Microsoft in some instances.
Without further waste of time, let us take you to the Sign-in homepage where you can gain access to your Email.
Office 365 Login Home
From the Office 365 platform, you can access your Microsoft account which includes your Outlook account, office, skype, OneDrive, and more.
So with your registered email address and password on the mentioned platform, your login is easy as A, B, C, D. See the Login steps we have outlined below:
- Visit the official page of Office 365 at www.office.com and click on “Sign In” on the page
- Next, Enter your Email Address, phone number or Skype sign-in that you use for other services like outlook, office, OneDrive, etc and click on Next
- Then Enter your password and click on Sign in
READ THIS: How To Unsubscribe Email Received From Other Email Address
In any case that you forgot your password, you can easily reset it by following the Microsoft password reset guideline below.
Microsoft Password Reset
- Go to the password reset page at Reset Microsoft Password
- In the space provided, enter the email address, phone number or skype ID associated with your account and click on Next
- If you have security information on your account, a code will be sent to the alternative email or phone number associated with your account. Enter the code in the space provided on the next screen
- Then Enter your new password and click on Next to complete your account reset process.
If you follow the sign-in steps given here, then you are good to go when it comes to accessing your Outlook Email, MSN Account, Skype, OneDrive, and more because they are all part of Microsoft Products.
Tell us what you think about this Office 365 Login Home using the COMMENT Session, and we will be here to respond to you. Also, let others who might be looking for this article know by sharing this article on your Social Media Account.