I believe that before you start searching for how to Permanently Delete A Facebook Business Page 2018; they must be a reason for that. A few weeks ago, one of our top fan (WAPROOM) contacted use if is possible to recover unpublish Facebook Business Page which we replied YES but Facebook take much time to Republish if only it will be Publish again.
Regarding the fact that Facebook is one of the best social Media Networking Account that can easily help a business to grow faster, now the fan want to delete the official Facebook Business page in other to create another one. You reason that makes you want to delete or deactivate Facebook Page of your is best known to your. But before that check this below:
Implications of deleting A Facebook Business Page
To permanently delete A Facebook Business Page is not a problem but below are the desadvantage once you delete your FB Page:
- The Page will no longer be Online after 14 Days from the day of deletion
- You will lose all the comtact in the page.
- You will loss all the followers of the page.
- Most importantly, you will know longer have a Business Page on Facebook.
So this are the things you have to put into concederation before deleting your Page on Facebook. NOTE: When your page is unpublish, and you apply for Republish; Facebook may still publish your page once more. BUT one thing is for sure; It will take a very long time to be publish online again.
How to permanently delete A Facebook Business Page
- Login to your Account on Facebook
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK