One Way or the other, you can become fed up with your Gmail Account, Or maybe you didn’t Create Gmail Account the way you wanted your address to look like and this will result to you wanting to delete your Account. Note that you can Permanently Delete Gmail Account but not all your google account will be deleted.
When you delete your Gmail Account, It can’t be used anymore, even in the future. Also, all your Email Messages will be deleted too. Your google Account, with Purchases made on the Google Play including your Search History will NOT be deleted.
You can Permanently Delete your Gmail Account and Not use it again, So before you proceed then you should think on why your really want to delete your Account. If it’s Obvious, Then go ahead with the Steps Listed below:
How to Permanently Delete Gmail Account
- Open your Browser and go to www.gmail.com
- Then on the Login Page, Enter the Email Address of the Account you want to delete and Click on Next
- Enter your Password and Click on Sign In.
- Your Inbox will be displayed in few Seconds. Then at the top right Corner of the Page, There is a Circle that displays your Profile.
- Click on the Circle
- Now Click on My Account Option > Sign in & Security Option
- Navigate down to Account Preferences and Under it, Click on ‘Delete your Account or Services’
- Then you will be Given two Options: Delete Products and Delete Google Account and Data
- Which ever one you wish to Delete, Click on it
- Then enter your Password again and Click on Sign in
- Then Read through the Onscreen Information
- Finally Click on Delete Account
A message will display on your Screen that you’ve Successfully Deleted you Gmail Account.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Permanently Delete Gmail Account and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks